Investor Relations in the Modern Economy
Capital markets and communications have undergone unprecedented disruption over the past decade.
No longer is the bare minimum of investor relations enough to stand out–a quarterly earnings release or call, sporadic investor outreach and updates. Investor Relations in the modern economy requires companies to creatively communicate institutional impact and value using new and emerging channels and media.
Gregory FCA takes a uniquely contemporary approach to investor relations, combining the needed and necessary with the innovative and advanced. We think differently, with a background that includes in-house corporate IR experience combined with more than 30 years of creative communications knowhow.
To influence, communicate, educate and drive shareholder value and to capitalize on megatrends in investing such as:
The Want for Continual Communications
24/7 news cycles. Twitterized attention spans. Information overload. Shorterism in a long-term game. Demands constant, consistent, and unrelenting investor communications. Gregory FCA increases news flows to keep investors informed. Engaged and committed. Through blogging. Social media. Newsletters. Email marketing and digital communications as well as retargeting we use modern communications techniques to reach contemporary investor audiences.
The Celebritization of the C-Suite
It’s real. It’s important and it’s high impact. More than ever, perception is reality and CEOs need to act as influencers, thought leaders and market makers. We teach. We train and build content that transforms the C-Suite into a powerful asset for driving awareness, connecting with market participants authentically, and establishing thought leadership that builds enterprise value.
The Power of Retail Investors
Data tells the story:
- Retail investors comprised about 17% of the market in January of 2020, up 25%+ six months earlier.
- Six of the largest online brokerage accounts control 100 million retail investors.
- The number of retail trades made using the largest e-brokers increased by 8.1 million on a daily basis, in January 2021, an increase of 23% from December 2020.
Gregory FCA knows where retail lives. That they matter and the channels they follow. The news they seek and how they inform decisions. We can unravel the retail riddle, unlocking hidden value for you.
New Emerging Media
Put new media to work for you. In a world without gatekeepers. Where content is king, and off-the-radar influencers, podcasters or bloggers hold more investor clout than “insider” conferences or mainstream media. The dismantling of traditional media has opened new digital and social channels to claim. To infiltrate and to own. This is where we play. All day long. In the contemporary world of modern communications.
A much needed call to action
If your investor communications program has stalled. If it’s shackled by the past. Built on outdated expectations. If your management team doesn’t get that we need to think outside the box. Controlled by the same old, same old. Contact us to breathe new life into the tired, tried and no longer true. Let us help you get noticed in a busy market. With a service offering that spans the needed and necessary while offering more to build value in a disrupted and distracted world, where investor expectations have been forever changed.
OUR PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
The Needed and the Necessary
- Message development/refinement
- Investment thesis
- Key messages
- Content Recommendations
- Schedule Development Recommendations
- Investor Website Development/Review
Quarterly Earnings Content
- Prepared remarks
- Earnings release
- Q&A prep and rehearsal
- Earnings deck
- Earnings short form video
- Peer comparisons
Quarterly Investor Sentiment Recap
- Thorough surveys
- Analyst feedback
- Media review
- Annual Report content and creative
- 10-K review and contribution
- Annual Meeting presentation and remarks preparation
High Impact ESG Visibility
- ESG Reporting Framework development and materiality assessment
- ESG Report-writing
- Climate disclosure obligations
- Governance Roadshows
- ESG Content Plan
Perception and Impact
- Perception Studies
- Ongoing Perception Audits
- Deep dive recommendations on future engagement/communication strategy
- Logistics prep and coordination
- Presentation materials development
- Management preparation
- Direct investor engagement
- Conference preparation – investor decks, Q&A, any prepared remarks
- Arrange meetings if no internal coordinator
- Investor website content
- Analyst model review
Retail Shareholder Engagement Plan
- IR Social Media Channel development and Execution
- Regular review of chat rooms and other alternative channels
We’re here when waters get choppy too
- Activism preparation and communications
- M&A Communications development and PR
INVESTOR RELATIONS PR SAMPLE CASE STUDIES
INVESTOR RELATIONS PR FIRM CLIENTS
Let us help you tell your story
If your investor communications program isn’t gaining the attention it deserves or you’re new to the world of investor communications. If it’s shackled by the past or you don’t know where to start. Let us help you convince management to think outside the box. To get noticed. Contact us to breathe new life into the tired, tried and no longer true. We will get you noticed in a busy market. With a service offering that spans the needed and necessary while offering more to build value in a disrupted and distracted world, where investor expectations have been forever changed.