We take good spokespeople and make them great.
We train you. We coach you. We help you find your voice. We equip you with the media training rules of engagement. We turn first-time television guests into repeat guests.
We own and operate our own 1,000-square-foot, state-of-the art media training studio, complete with high-end digital equipment, lighting, and audio. Clients receive an immersive experience in how to transform media appearances into seminal events for their organizations.
Media training includes:
- Training in multiple formats, including broadcast, in-studio, live/taped show, satellite, and panel discussion options
- Fully preparing clients for interviews and public appearances, with one-on-one coaching from our Director of Broadcast Services, a former on-air journalist for CBS and ABC affiliates across the country
- Workshopping your actual talking points. Each media training session is customized to your message so that your people learn how to command a media interview.
- Real-time and after-the-fact reviews. We work with clients during the training to teach them the keys to narrative delivery and message control, and then provide a detailed after-the-fact review (complete with video) for each trainee.
- Enemy fire training. We train to the toughest situations so that clients can control risk and turn difficult interviews into brand-building experiences.
- Producing fully detailed, written assignments, including annotated video asset takeaways
- Customized follow-up plans and additional services (wardrobe, body language, timing)